Saturday 11 October 2008

Results of Final Blood Tests: 1 of 2

I would apologise for delay in updating, but I won't as it's not my fault.

I've been hounding the clinic for copies of my test results for the past month and they only came though today.

The expected news is, that everything is still okay. If it wasn't, then I'd really like to know why ... as indeed I am a very good boy.

Now I need to find out when the second set of tests will be to release the remaining donations. I may also ask if there have been any pregnancies to date.

3 comments:

Billy said...

Happy to hear :-)

Seed Monkey said...

Thanks Billy!

Happy to hear I am good, or healthy? Or both? LOL

I still following your blog (in lurking mode) and I wish you the best of luck.

Billy said...

Happy to hear the results (should be) O.K.. and happy to hear from you :-).

and thanks (for following my blog; for telling me so; and for wishing me luck...)