Friday 7 November 2008

All Blood Tests Complete

I had my final blood and urine tests today - and will get sent the results when they are back from the lab. I'll update when I receive them.

The clinic's used the first half of my donations - and this test will release the remainder.

The needle didn't hurt too much this time! Oh okay it did but it was over quickly.

I'll find out next year whether there were any pregnancies or births. I'm very interested in learning how many children are born as a result of my donations - and will make sure my children know of what to potentially expect in the future.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi
Yes, you are entitled to claim back all reasonable expenses. This includes travel, childcare, out-of-pocket expenses etc. The £250 is a loss of earnings compensation.
If you'd like me to find out why your clinic hasn't paid this to you, please contact me on 0845 226 9193 or info@ngdt.co.uk.
Pip Morris, National Gamete Donation Trust
www.ngdt.co.uk