Friday 20 March 2015

Almost two football teams

I have had a very busy week, what with work, our three young boys, and some idiot having a head-on collision with my car which has written it off, I had forgotten that I had emailed the clinic for an update.

The email came this afternoon, to date, there have been:
  • 8 girls
  • 10 boys
born to 10 families.

In 2009 there were 7 births, in 2010 there were 3 births, and in 2012 there were 8 births.

Paperwork is all good for the next few years, and the clinic has an ample supply of straws should the families choose to have siblings for their children.

A very nice note was also included in the email from the clinic:
Your donations have made a huge difference to a very many peoples’ lives and we would like to thank you wholeheartedly for this.

It is all very humbling for me.

I would like to wish all of the families, the Mums and Dads, grandparents and above all - the children, all the best for the future.


No comments: