Monday 4 January 2016

Happy New Year :) and more about me

I would like to take a moment to wish a Happy New Year and best wishes for 2016 to my recipient families.

As a Dad of my own three boys, I know how important this time of year is.

Wondering about my 'anonymity' and whether there is any point to it, my friends and family know, and the NGDT know.

I'm sort of in the public eye in my area for local issues, and really I don't care too much about other's opinions about me if they don't agree with the fact that I am a donor.

I also wonder if any of the recipient families ever looked or found this blog. Who knows.

The snippet that I will pass on is that I donated at a private clinic located on the south coast of England.

Anyone looking in the right place on social media would be able to find my identity, or just add a comment.

Rambling over :)

No comments: