Monday 10 September 2007

Taking my Sperm Tablets

When I say Sperm tablets, I mean Selenium and Zinc - may as well give the boys (my sperm) the best start I can. These Sperm Tablets were just knocking around in the medicine cabinet - and it is only fair to give the boys what I gave baby 1 and baby 2 (still under construction).

Reading this information and interesting article on iVillage - it says that to get your boys fully fit, ejaculation should occur every 2 to 3 days. So, thus begins a fitness programme that Mr Universe will be proud of. I just hope that the Mrs is up for it.

Monday Evening Factoid 1: Growing a Sperm from start to finish takes an amazing 3 months. That's quite a long time when you take into consideration that a human baby takes just 9 months.

Monday Evening Factoid 2: An average, fertile man creates 6 million sperms a day. So in the time it takes for woman to grow one baby, a man would have produced 1,620,000,000 sperms.

Tomorrow's challenge is to post without using the word sperm or ejaculate.

No comments: