Friday 7 September 2007

Thinking Thinking Thinking

Been lying in bed, awake wondering, what will happen next.

Will my sperm be top notch, or will it be a bit naff and no good to anyone?

My wife became pregnant with Both Sprog 1 and Sprog 2 without problems. So I hope that the buggers are good little swimmers and are okay being frozen. We am very grateful that we were able to conceive easily.

Sprog number 2 - he/she had their third ultrasound scan this week and he/she is fine and snug inside Mummy's tummy. Make the most of it mate - not that long till you get forcibly evicted.

Reading through the donation FAQ sent to me (see previous post) there is one thing that really worries me. You are invited to write a description of yourself, a goodwill message to any child or children, including education, achievements, views, values, and life experiences.

I find it tough enough to write a Christmas or Birthday card to my Wife that's more expressive than, "Dear Wife, Have a Great Christmas/Birthday, all my love Seed Monkey xxx".

What pressure would be brought to bear to write a expressive and open account of myself that will be minutely analysed for 18 years. Every spelling mistake analysed, grammar checked, word count/to fact ratio plotted.

I'll cross that bridge if I come to it.

No comments: