Saturday 8 September 2007

Told our first person

My wife mentioned to her mother that I was in the process of seeing if I could donate. She (mother-in-law) was very supportive. Which is nice.

Oh, and I suppose that I should mention that we plan for my wife to give some eggs once we've reached the defined size of the Seed Monkey Clan.

Will have to ensure that if donation goes ahead for both of us, then our respective seeds are not joined - that is something that is most defiantly not on - I hope for obvious reasons.

That sobering thought over with, I am slowly working my way through 'The End of My Line?' blog by Richard. It is certainly a must-read for all potential, and actual parents, irrespective of whether a Donor is involved.

I won't give anything away, but it's a real tear jerker at times.

No comments: